Oh my, over a month since I posted. I really am going to try get better at blogging. I have a draft I need to finish off and I'll try do that by tonight. But Here are some pics in the mean time:)
Yahoo! Happy to see you back in the bloggy world! Hop on over to my blog if you get a moment and grab the "Project Chosen" button to post on your blog! Also, check out the day Jemma will be featured! By the way, she is simply beautiful!
Yahoo! Happy to see you back in the bloggy world! Hop on over to my blog if you get a moment and grab the "Project Chosen" button to post on your blog! Also, check out the day Jemma will be featured! By the way, she is simply beautiful!
ReplyDeletehee hee...love the sissies : )
ReplyDeleteI just read your story on Threads of Faithfulness. Your little one is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete