
This is a little girl who has no idea she's waiting for us. She has been through so much in her two little years. She is attached to her caregivers, LOVES to eat and loves to play outside. This is our little girl! While we wait I'm having fun dreaming about her days with us, her days as a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a niece.. They cannot come soon enough!


She is absolutely adorable! You have such a gorgeous family already, she will be the perfect addition. Hang in there she will be home before Christmas!!! Can't wait to follow along.
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Amy
She is so adorable - and your other kids are so cute! Congratulations on your referral. I am another BAAS family... hopefully will be adopting a 2nd time soon with them! She is just so cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteMay I ask what her need is? She looks very healthy.