Saturday, May 30, 2009

One step forward!


Ok, so it's a small step, but it's a step closer nonetheless. Today we heard back from USCIS that they have gotten our i-800a application. It took 15 days to get this notice. Here's to hoping things keep moving along nicely :) Next step, fingerprint appointment and hopefully soon after that an i-800a approval :) Now that will be a HAPPY day!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jaclyn! Every little piece is just one step closer!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Gemma is adorable (as are all your children)...Enjoy these special milestones...it's a wild ride =0)

    Hugs,
    Erin
    Another BAAS mom
    Home with Maia for 17 days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your big step! The time will pass and you will hold this beautiful child in your arms. I'm wondering where you live in NC because we live here too. We are in the Lake Norman area near Charlotte. We leave next week for our second adoption trip. Feel free to follow along.
    www.LetItBeChina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Jaclyn!

    I, too, wish we were traveling together, if for no other reason than to see what else we have in common. Does your husband tell your dog everyday (and this is a direct quote) that she "is the best dog that has ever walked the face of the the Earth"?

    I did notice one difference, though! You seem to be a little younger than me! I'll be 45 in August, lol. And, oh, I absolutely love all of your children's names!

    Here's to hoping everything left to do on your journey happens as fast as possible!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always good to move one step closer to your baby girl! Any movement during the adoption journey is a blessing!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete