Today we have been waiting 36 days for our LOA. I have to admit, I thought the days would drag, drag, drag but I am happy to say the last 36 days have flown by. Here's to hoping the next 36 will go just as fast. I'm still holding out hope for a Christmas miracle that we will have sweet JJ home for Christmas.

Liam started his first day of 3rd grade today. He is a man of few words (at times) so I didn't get too much info besides the fact that he likes his teacher but that it seemed like the longest day of his life. I really hope that this will be a great year and that the days shorten up for him ;-)
More pics on Thursday when Neve starts out Kindergarten. That's if I can type through the tears.


Jaclyn,
ReplyDeleteSo happy the past 36 days have been eased by the craziness of summer. I am hoping and praying you are home by Christmas. Stay strong on Thursday, at least until Neve is safe and sound and out of eyesight. Then you can have Mommy tears. Tough stuff- these kids growing up!
Let's get together soon.
Love,
Amy