Saturday, March 5, 2011

Still waiting..

to bring home our newest!

I thought it was time to come and update my blog with new pics! Last time I posted he was 10 months, and now he is 15 months:( Our application got hung up at USCIS because right now they are taking SIXTY days to process immigration applications. I won't say anymore, but know this, this mama ain't happy!

My mood quickly changes when I look at these and imagine those grins in our house! Can't wait to bring him home! My heart just ACHES to have him home!

Please, please CHINA send us our LOA! We are READY!







5 comments:

  1. So love this precious little face! the Boys are coming home in record numbers this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! What a sweet smile he has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Jaclyn!! He is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen!! I keep telling my husband we're going back for a little boy after Caroline, and these pictures confirm it. :) And your other children are precious...you can see how sweet they are with each other. Maybe we'll end up in China at the same time. Here's hoping for LOAs this week!

    Kelley
    (kmbmama on RQ)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's beautiful and I so love his smile.

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete