Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gift from Above..

With great joy I introduce our caboose! Ten months old and waiting for us in Fujian, China.



Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

On October 4th we received a BIG surprise, this sweet little boy's face and the opportunity to be his forever family! We were INSTANTLY smitten, and although we are going through some big changes around here, like entering into a brand new chapter in Patrick's career, we knew that he is ours and that we would go to the ends of the earth to bring him home!

We can't wait to hold him and kiss up those soft cheeks! Please join us in praying our sweet boy home!



10 comments:

  1. you know how thrilled I am for you and can't wait until he is home! praying you through every step of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! We are thrilled for you guys! I hope to see you again in China.

    Hugs,

    Sindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will gladly join you from Oct 4 forward. What a good and perfect gift from above. PTL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I am thrilled for you and cannot wait to see his precious little face. God is good...all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, love, love that little guy already! You all are so blessed. Can't wait to squish him. I also owe you like 100 hours of adoption waiting therapy, so excited for pay backs :)
    Love you all, A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! You kept hinting around on FB, so I've been waiting for the "big reveal!" Can't wait to follow along on your journey!

    ReplyDelete