He'll make you smile.
He'll make you want to squuuueeeeze him.
He has the cutest strut in the world! His left arm swings back and forth as he wobbles forward. He falls down a lot and laughs every time. (Although in just 3 days he is walking better already)
He loves his fried rice, steamed buns and dumplings.
He gives big giant hugs and says "aaaaaaaah Baobao(hug)"
His eyelashes are so long I'm sure they fan his cheeks for him in the heat.
His loves him some daddy and Jiejies, but he REALLY loves him some Mama!
His little feet are not straight yet. One foot is in a cast and he walks on the side of that foot, but I have never seen such cute feet. Ever.
He'll work the camera.
He has a little backward wave.
He doesn't like ketchup, not even one little bit.
He still drinks from a bottle but wont allow anyone to hold him while he drinks. We're working on that.
He is cutting molars! Gah!
The rash is going away.
He loves the ergo carrier and snuggles up like a baby kangaroo.
He fake cries when he doesn't get what he wants, then peaks at you through his half shut eyes to see if you're going to change your mind.
He still mainly baby babbles but says mama, jiejie, byebye, dada, yu(fish) and more.
His little ears fold over at the top.
His eyes are incredibly bright and happy.
Yip.. I think we love him. Like, a lot!














Oh My gosh! all the pics are stunning, i love his big smile with Neve and the three of them together on the bed!
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful, i love his almond shaped eyes and sweet little smile.
I cannot wait to meet him.
Love you Sis!
Les
I so agree with Sweet n Sassy on the photos!! I love "eyelashes are so long they fan his cheeks from the heat". And I so love his smile, what a beautiful little guy you have there.
ReplyDeleteHe is PERFECT!!!!! What a blessing to see those precious smiles already!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!!!!!
Blessings,
Diana
Oh my. He is an amazing miracle wrapped up in a precious little package. I love how your mommy heart knows so much about him already and I can't wait to hear how he is going to surprise you each and every day with his adorable personality. What a blessing! The pictures made my heart sing this morning. Can't wait until u are home!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! When I first saw the pictures of Oliver, I thought I was looking at our son, Thomas! They look VERY similar. Thomas is from Fuzhou and is 8 years old now. I would love to learn more about Oliver and compare notes. If you are interested, email me at sdcesq@yahoo.com Our blog is www.onemoreward.blogspot.com I only have recent photos of Thomas on there, but have some much younger ones on my pc.
ReplyDeleteSharon
What a sweet little bug! Looks like he is so happy and content. We traveled to Fuzhou in mid-Sept. and it was HOT HOT HOT! I can only imagine it now!! Enjoy this special time. Blesings!
ReplyDelete