
Phew! It's been a busy past few weeks! But some of the highlights are a visit from my beautiful sister and baby niece from South Africa, our i-800a approval (yeah!!!!!) and our adoption coordinator just told us yesterday we'll be DTC today! Woohooo! I'm just so glad to be this far and now for a while I can breathe and sit back and enjoy the summer. I'm going to try my best to just relax and enjoy my three kiddos while we wait for our approval to go get Jemma! It's going to be a while!
Here's a picture of the sweetness I got to soak up for the last 2 weeks! How I miss her and my sissy!


Congratulations, Jaclyn, another step down!! I'm not sure if the procedures are the same with I800 families versus I600 families, but I'll be praying that the next approval you're to get comes ASAP!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. You're sweet little neice is a doll!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you!!! We sure do have identical stats, don't we? I'm truly praying for fast LID's and A's....Maybe we WILL be in China at the same time!!! What agency are you with? Congratulations on being DTC and Happy 4th!!
ReplyDelete