Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Giveaway Fun

So a fellow mommy to a Anhui girl is doing something a little fun on her blog. She'll be traveling to Hefei soon to meet her angel (where I hope she'll maybe meet my angel too). She is doing a little giveaway fun. You should scoot on over there and leave a comment, you might be the one that receives a little sursy from China :) You can visit her at One Sweet Life in Sugar Grove

Peace Y'all

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!

    And I was thinking of your "little angel" on my drive home from work today and how I was going to have to remember to print her picture to take with me to China, when I realized I would recognize those puffy cheeks anywhere! lol

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize your daughter was from Hefei! Our first adopted daughter, Adiah, was from Anhui and we stayed in Hefei when we went to get her 16 months ago. She was from Dingyuan. We were there with 2 other families who's daughters were from Hefei. Our guide was wonderful! When you get closer to travel you may know who your guide will be there and we'll see if its the same lady!!

    ReplyDelete