Woohoo! So we are officially DTC. Our agency sent our dossier on Thursday. I hope we get logged in super fast so we can begin the count down to the biggest step, our Letter of Approval.
Today has been a great July 4th so far! We took the kids to a parade this morning which was so sweet. It was a small town parade and just had a great Southern feel to it. Of course that might be due to the fact that we had a row of grannies sitting behind us in their foldup chairs, who appeared to know every person in the parade. SO Cute! They would shout hello to everyone in their little southern accents and not being a southerner by birth, I find great joy in listening to y'all talk!
We're cooking out with friends in a bit and then we'll head out to a fireworks show. Pics later :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yee-hawww. I knew y'all wouldn't have ta wait 'til next week! DTC baby!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Amy
We are with AWAA. With our first adoption we got an email from our agency that told us our LID. But with LOA and TA they called us. I know its different with other agencies. But I will certainly let you know when I find out!! I wasn't given a time frame by my agency yet on travel. I was told from LID to LOA would be anywhere from 2-6 months. Praying its closer to 2!! So the sooner the better with this LID!!
ReplyDelete