Here, is our princess..
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Adding the rest of the pictures :)
I am so thankful for dear Jackie who got these pics of our darling! Jackie is an answer to prayers because I prayed that someone how we'd get pictures of her. Her SWI doesn't really give out pictures to the care package ladies in China and are currently not allowing families into the SWI because of the H1N1 virus, but thankfully, Jackie prayed and tried so hard and God opened the doors:)
Here, is our princess..





Here, is our princess..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congratulations on your new pictures. She's beautiful! Don't get too tied to the new found freedom of having all your babies in school because it'll be gone soon enough :)
ReplyDeleteThis is our first year of having our 4 in school (they start on Wednesday this year) and soon we'll be back to waiting another few years for those days to come again.
Enjoy your freedom while you have it!!!
I enjoyed looking at your pics of your Jemma all over again this morning while my Ciara is playing in the playroom with her "sister" Logan and her Daddy after finally making it home last night around midnight. The trip went well and I'm now looking forward to experiencing your trip to get your little girl and will be praying for you all the way! You have been such a blessing to me. Thank you!
ReplyDelete