
Yup, that's right, you don't hear anything cuz for the first time in 8 years my house is quiet! Today Flynn started play school. Poor baby has been dying to grow up and go to school like his siblings and today was his day! I didn't even cry, oh no, I actually celebrated my three mornings aweek of getting stuff done. Don't get me wrong, I love my babies and I miss them when they are gone, but wow, I can now actually finish a thought, well, I'm going to be able to soon after I have relearned how to do that. Shouldn't take long though:)
I got to celebrate with my awesome friend Susan. Oh how I love my friend Suzy, one of the many blessing bestowed upon me. We got to talk, uninterrupted for a full TWO hours people! And while we chatted we dined on fine biscuits, creamy dreamy grits and all things yummy!
I was happy to pick up my boy though and hear all about his day. He said he had a great time, did a little painting, a little outdoorsy stuff, some goldfish and then came home. We celebrated his first day with a picnic at the playground.
You're growing up baby boy! Hope your play school years will be filled with fun, giggles and learning. You're going to do great!


No comments:
Post a Comment