Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We're here, I promise!

I haven't updated for a while! We are here, just hanging out and enjoying the fall. I should have some cool pictures to upload pretty soon because last weekend we had a family photo shoot with an awesome photographer. I'm hoping to get them pretty soon.

Adoption news is that we are now waiting for our TA (Travel Approval). There are a few steps that come in between LOA and TA. Today we got notice that US Immigration has received our application and should begin working on it soon.

I also worked on little Jemma's room this weekend! I'm almost done, just a few finishing touches and then I'll post some pics:) Wow, reality sure sets in when I walk past the door of the room and see her bed waiting. I'm a soon to be mama of four! I cannot wait to hold that sweet child in my arms and kiss up those chubby cheeks! I know it is going to be a very scary day for her though and I ask that everyone prays that God will prepare her heart for us, and ours for her and that "Gotcha" day will be a peaceful one for her.

The other kids are doing great! They are doing so well at school and we have been blessed enormously with wonderful teachers for all three of them!!

Okay peeps, blog ya later!


1 comment:

  1. YEAH!! Glad to hear you received your receipt, finally! Got to love holidays in this process:)

    ReplyDelete