Friday, October 2, 2009

Letter of Approval!


On Wednesday we got the email from our agency that our LOA had arrived. 70 days since our dossier was logged in in China. The average wait is 90 days and some people wait a lot more than that. I am so glad that wait is finally over and we can move on to the next part of the process which should take about 8 weeks!

Thank you EVERYONE who prayed so faithfully for an answer from China! God answered and is bringing her home!

After our agency received the LOA they had to prepare a few documents and then mail it to us to sign and send back. It arrived this morning and I was hoping to get some pictures of the Fedex stork but he must have know that if I was home I'd be waiting with camera in hand so he planned to deliver right when I was dropping the kids at school. Oh well, I got a pic of the envelope at the door!

We celebrated with a yummy Chinese meal the day we heard of our approval and Liam got a cute little fortune in his cookie! I'll post a pic!












4 comments:

  1. So happy for you! I couldn't stop staring at the papers, I just signed ours about an hour ago! Yahooo!!!!

    ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that fortune!! Yippee, you know I am so crazy excited for you that you got your LOA!! I can't wait to meet Jemma! We are going to have some ridiculously cute play dates!
    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three words....Thank you, Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Another Hefei girl to welcome home. We're hoping for a very Merry Christmas for your family!

    Gina and Mia

    ReplyDelete