We are hoping and praying that our TA will come in time to leave on 12/10 and meet Jemma on 12/14. Time is a ticking though, and every day the flights become more expensive and some are even selling out. If we do leave on 12/10 it is going to be a really neat Christmas because we will arrive home on Christmas day! What a gift that will be!
Hold on Sweet Jemma! We're coming as fast as we can!


I know exactly what you're going through, but our summer was so jam packed and I was working so much extra, that it really did just fly by when we were waiting.
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying extra hard this week. Oh, I so hope TA comes to get your little girl home by Christmas. Hang on you guys!!
I saw your post on RQ about traveling to Anhui. We hope to be traveling about the same time as you! We're having the same worries about getting her home by Christmas and the flights being booked up/expensive. Our little girl was originally from the Fuyang SWI, but went to a foster family after only a few months of being in an orphanage. She has repaired cleft lip and palate--her surgeries were funded by Love Without Boundaries. She's going to be 3 in March. We do have a blog: http://cominghomewithkate.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteYour little girl is very adorable. I'll be following your journey--sure hope you get your TA soon!
Lisa
Hoping that your TA is just around the corner! Can't wait to have another Hefei girl home! I heard you met my friend D.C. on RQ. She leaves tomorrow. It's so exciting to see all these kiddos coming home. Gina and Mia
ReplyDeleteHI! I "know" you from RQ and am feeling your pain since our dates are the same as yours. And our tentative travel plans are exactly the same:) I haven't depressed myself by looking at flight prices, I can only imagine with the holidays approaching. I noticed another mom from my agency (EAC) who also commented and just wondered if you happened to be with EAC too? I pray we get our TA's soon!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWendy (wtobiasz on RQ)
We are on the same slow boat to China:) We also have the same proposed dates. We are just going crazy waiting and unable to make plans. Hope you hear something soon. Do you know if your article 5 has gone to Beijing? Our daughters look about the same age. Maybe we can have a play date in Guangzhou! Praying for relief for us all very soon!!
ReplyDeleteAmy (ande1746 on RQ)
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! We should be a few weeks behind you :) How blessed are we!
ReplyDelete