Thursday, December 3, 2009

China, here we come!

Our bags are packed and we're ready to go. Saying good-bye to the kids tonight was hard but I know the time will fly by and we will kiss those sweet cheeks again in just over 2 weeks!

We have to be up in 4 hours so I'm off to try and get some sleep! Here we come Jemma J!


6 comments:

  1. It's finally here! I'm prayin' that your girl will be prepared for what's comin' her way in a couple days, that she grieves little, trusts much, and finally learns to love u2 in the next two weeks like I know you love her!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so excited!
    I cannot wait for an update. Jemma is so lucky to have the two of you, i hope everything goes smoothly... Love you my sis, you are in my thoughts and prayers always! mwah mwah mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had butterflies in my stomach for you all day. I know how exciting this time is. I can't wait to see you holding Jemma. I am praying for all of you. Love and blessings my friend.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooooooo excited!!! tracking your journey and ready to welcome all THREE of you home!! prayers for safe travels, a smooth process in china, good transition for jemma (and you), and for an overall JOYFUL experience as you get your hands on that precious little thing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying praying praying for an AWESOME, safe, amazing trip! In just a few days you will have your girl in your arms! Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just keep thinking about you! Wondering if you are there yet...hope your flight was great! Ok, I need to go do something besides stare at this computer. I'm going crazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete