Friday, December 11, 2009

Smiles!!!!!

Guest blogger, Amy here just to try to get some photos uploaded. Jemma had a bit of a breakthrough when Jaclyn brought out some play dough yesterday and was full of smiles and chattering away in Chinese. Yippee! They are off to Guangzhou right now. Check out the cuteness of the last photo, her whole face is SMILING! Love it.




7 comments:

  1. I just love that little wrinkled up smiling nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, u2! She is absolutely adorable. A smile just changes her whole face.

    And seriously I dunno what kinda fashion statement the Chinese are trying to make with these hairstyles, lol, there is really nothing you can do with them except pull the hair to the side and stick a bow in it! lol

    I meant to tell you, too, that Jemma probably likes yogurt by drinking it with a straw. You may have already found that out, but apparently they don't use spoons to eat it like we do, they use straws. Ciara drinks at least three a day and would drink them all day long if I let her, lol

    Let me know my tonight, your morning how things went at the airport ;)

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness these pics are just too cute for words!! I love em love em love em! She is soooooo adorable and its so nice to see her smiling :) She is just the cutest little girl ever!!!
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pictures, thanks Amy for posting! She's got some spunk in there!! What a lovely child! May

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures! love her hat it makes her look like a true American girl. Play doh works miracles for kids of all ages. I wanted to see the red chimp pants that Patrick commented on in his last blog LOL.
    Her smiling picture comes up right beside Neve's how cool is that?
    Count down has begun 1 week!
    Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second the yogurt with a straw thing. We didn't give Mia one until one of the last days in GZ! She was so excited! We felt bad that we had kept her front such an exciting food without knowing it!

    ReplyDelete