We took her across the street to the mall this afternoon and we found the cutest little kids play area! We paid for her to go in and she had a good 15 minutes playing before she became overwhelmed and we had to leave. We bought her a little yogurt drink which she loved and let her pick out a box of cookies.
Our dinner tonight was um, let's just say interesting. Phew! I wont go into details but I'll give you a clue. The food served there is extremely fresh! When we saw that we high tailed out of there and spent too much money eating a western dinner at the hotel.
Anyway, time for me to go to bed. Hopefully tonight I will actually sleep through the night. Well actually, I wont because I learned the hard way to heed the advice of the nanny which is to wake Jemma up and take her to the toilet in the middle of the night.
Night peeps :)


Reading all of this makes my heart so happy! I have one question though...how long is the BC? That will be the true test of wheather or not she's a McElhaney!!! Love you bunches!
ReplyDeleteChristy
Yay for those 30 minutes!!!! Glad she had fun at the playground and that you all were able to get out of the hotel for a while. Better to spend way too much on Western food for dinner than all night in the bathroom!!!! Take care and get some sleep!
ReplyDeleteI know you already know this but sometimes it helps to hear it:
ReplyDeleteJust like you waited anxiously for Liam, Neve and Flynn to cry those first cries when they were born. Jemma's cries and sadness for her first home are just as necessary and just as much of a blessing. Remember they mean that not only was she loved and safe, but more importantly she knew she was loved and safe. She is already beginning to feel that way with you and Patrick. Praying for you all.
Ahhhh! I feel so jealous. She sounds like such a little cutie pie, Ive got to come and see her soon! "I know you are thinking, "WHATEVER", ". Sounds like she is really starting to love you and Patrick. Enjoy! Love ya all lots and give her hugs and kisses from Aunt Puppie 1. xxx
ReplyDeleteHad lunch with Liam and Neve today,we talked about Jemma and how they saw you on skpe(?). They were both doing well and said Flynn was too. I showed tehm the picture of you and Jemma. They are both growing so much and Liam surprised me when he went and got a doughnut from a parent who was giving them out for a birthday in his class, when it comes to doughnuts he's not shy LOL. I met Neve's teacher who thought I was her aunt and Jaclyn's sister LOL. Neve is ready to teach Jemma and told me that Liam would help, she even read my badge I had to wear. Liam told me that Jemma wouldn't like legos but would be an artist like Neve. Glad to hear that Jemma got you Patrick:) Hope you get some sleep Jaclyn once Jemma is settled she won't have potty anymore, just hang there.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mooma
love it!
ReplyDeleteHey Jax & Pat,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad she is warming up to you guys. It seems that she will be completely used to you guys in no time. Wait until she sees her brothers and sister then she will be even happier, happy to have other kids to play with.
I loooove the pics, she is a real cutie pie!
Keep us posted with other special moments
Love Jenna