Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures from today..

A few pics from today. We had a great day, nothing to crazy, and thank goodness everyone in our group had clear TB tests:)

Also, thank you for all the prayers, Patrick is feeling much better!

8 comments:

  1. I recognize those blue plastic chairs from Lucy's!! lol Isn't Guangzhou totally different from Beijing and Hefei? Compared ot the whole trip in general, it's more relaxed and stress free, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jaclyn, Patrick and Jemma,

    Gee it's good to see that Jemma is smiling a lot. There is no way that a child can go through life without smiling and laughing, it just goes to show the power of love and belonging. I read and follow your pics and updates everyday, only 4 more sleeps to go and then you leave for home. I bet you can't wait. I would love to be at the airport just to see Liam, Neve and Flyn's faces when they see you, Patrick and Jemma, That is when you will all be united as one big happy family. The power of God is great.

    All my love Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee id love to see Patrick eat some of whatever is in the pics above! lol.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss GZ, did yo ugo shopping at Jordon's yet? I wish I bought more dresses *sigh*

    ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hang with Jemma, she sounds like my kind of girl! So happy that Patrick is feeling better, hope you are enjoying Guangzhou.
    All my love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her, I love her, I love her!!!! Jaclyn...what an amazing thing to witness. I miss you friend and I can't wait to get you in my clutches, not to mention the precious Jemma. We are praying for all of you and thank you for all the pictures. We too are glad Patrick is feeling better :) I saw two of your three babies today at school and they looked great! Love you. Ang

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO happy to see her pictures today!! I can actually see SPARKLE in her eyes, and she looks happier, and more settled. What a difference a week makes. I pray that she learns to trust you more and more with each passing day.. and let you into her heart of hearts. Big hugs from me! Love, May

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the pictures! She looks like she is doing great and praise God for all of those clear TB tests! WHEW!

    ReplyDelete