Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gotcha!

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west." - Isaiah 43:5

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." - John 14:18

16 comments:

  1. Hey guys!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I love the pics, and i must say they seem to be the most peaceful gotcha pics i have ever seen!!!! God was definitely present and filled little Jemma's heart with peace and acceptance. I hope you have a great time bonding with your new daughter, I love and miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on meeting your Jemma! We stayed at the Holiday Inn too! I enjoying seeing other Hefei girls meeting their families in the same room we were in. Enjoy these first moments together! Gina and Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dear me! I am in tears!!!!!

    I recognize that room! Same room we got Adiah in. I can't believe you have her! She looks amazing!!! Aaahhhh!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God! I'm crying happy tears my friend. Jemma is so beautiful, and looks so peaceful. I couldn't wait to wake up this morning to check your blog, he little face made my heart skip a beat.
    Soak her up today, I can't wait to hear all about every detail.
    All my love.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't wait to check your blog this morning and I'm so excited to see Jemma with you! Oh my, I am crying big tears for you. What a precious, precious moment! Praise God! Continuing to pray for you all!!!!!! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, same room, same nanny, same map, same everything. Except you didn't mention that Jemma hit you! lol Again, so very ecstatic for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! She looks amazing and adorable! I will be praying for all of you as you make this transition!

    Sara
    (Amy's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm sure it will come as no surprise that i have tears streaming down my face as i look at these pictures and read your words...ephesians 3:20-21

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for an easy transition for all of you. She's a beauty!

    Blessings,
    Misty
    (Hoping for Molly on RQ)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pup and Pat,

    Congrats to you both. Jemma is adorably cute. you are all so blessed to have each other. Your family is such a beautiful, loving and caring family, Jemma will settle down beautiful and love you all. Enjoy every moment you have with her for the next two weeks as when you get home, your hands are going to be very full! I love that little smile in the one pic! :) love ya all. Love Puppie One and Piet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversery early! What a great family picture, she's a combo of both of you. Iam glad she knew who you were now she will be able to get to know you and you to know her before her brothers and sister take her away:)
    Love,
    Mommason

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just cried looking at your precious pictures...I am SO thrilled for you guys:-)! Jemma is perfect and you could not look more beautiful Jaclyn...you, Patrick and Jemma look so content, so happy and so peaceful. Thanks for sharing the pix of your meeting...priceless:-). I saw Liam and Neve at school today while I was having lunch with Hannah. They both grinned ear-to-ear when I asked them if they were excited about meeting Jemma in a few weeks...made my heart sing. God has made your family so very beautiful...inside and out:-). Love and miss you....Lynn Kerley

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that pic of the 3 of you - the look of pride and joy on both your faces is priceless. So happy for you! Jemma completes your family - the one you've been praying for has now been delivered into your arms. Thank you Jesus! Praying for the transitions to go smoothly, and for sweet Jemma to understand the purpose God has designed for her. Enjoy the sumptuous breakfasts at the Holiday Inn.. great meeting point for other adoptive families too! Oh, if you haven't already, the Indian restaurant is great, and Jemma would probably love the congee at the noodle house. Can't wait to read more. Love, May

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pictures...and I was crying looking at them too! So, so happy for you both. Neve did great here at our house the other night, although she did have a spell of missing Mom!

    Safe travels home and can't wait to meet Jemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ok, I've looked at the photos a thousand times today. Can I just say the one of you looking out the window makes me gasp. All the anticipation in that moment. Great job with the camera Patrick. Just love it. Of course the Jemma photos are my favorite, but I love the story in Jaclyn's face in that one photo.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete