Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pics from our first day in Guangzhou

I have to email the pictures to my blog, so I'm hoping it works this time.

I can't see what order the pics go up though so here are some random pics from last night until tonight. Arriving with a sleeping Jemma at the White Swan, medical exam pics, the four BAAS girls, some scenery, Jemma pulling silly faces, our walk outside.. I think that's it. Enjoy:)

2 comments:

  1. Great pics:) I hope Patrick is well and up and about with you both. Maybe you should have taken him to the clinic too and got him some shots then Jemma would feel like her Baba was just like her. Stay safe and well till you return. You're in everyone's prayers.
    Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I cannot believe the change in the pics. Because we haven't been in constant contact over the weekend i feel like i have missed so much, She is SMILING and LAUGHING my sis! and why wouldn't she? she now knows she had one GREAT Mamma! So happy for you. Love Les

    ReplyDelete